74% of people get frustrated when content (e.g. offers, ads, promotions) appears that has nothing to do with their interests. How do you overcome this issue and provide content that is relevant and useful during for your attendees and invitees?
Benjamin Glynn, Managing Director of Emarsys, touched on three main points to maximize your revenue by maximizing your delegate profile value:
- What delegates expect from modern event communications?
- How to engage with delegates the right way?
- Key takeaways
Common event marketing practices & challenges
- Mass email invitation in regular schedule
- Mass brochure mailing
- Limited Data Capture & Database Segmentation
- Content – One size fits all (One to Many)
- High delegate acquisition costs
The best way to reach out to your delegates is creating a personalized and relevant experience for them.
Key takeaways from the talk
- Delegates nowadays demand personalized content from our event communications.
- Gathering data into a unified delegate profile helps us understand their preferences.
- Automate marketing campaigns throughout the delegate lifecycle to deliver the right content at the right time on the right channel.
So how do you tackle the modern day crowd and provide what they want?
Learn more about how you can improve your event marketing and communications by checking out the slides for this session.