2016 marks the inaugural year of the GEVME Xchange – an annual event where we connect event management and event marketing professionals.
At the full-day conference, attendees can expect to:
- Learn from the event industry’s thought leaders
- Get the latest insights on event management practices
- Stay on top of the newest event marketing trends
- Connect with event professionals
- Discover collaborative opportunities
The conference agenda will cover the following topics:
- Are You Truly Engaging Your Audience and Visitors?
Speaker: Andy Choi – Regional Channel Sales Manager, Whispir
- From Geosphere to Technosphere – How Technology is Powering Climate Action
Speaker: Siddarth Das – Executive Director, Earth Hour Global
- The Future of Event Management
Speaker: Daniel Tjan – VP Customer Success, GEVME
- Inbound Marketing for Events
Speaker: Veemal Gungadin – CEO, GlobalSign.in Pte Ltd
- Social Media X Events: Making Your Events Buzzworthy
Speaker: Rachel Siah – Co-founder, BRCKTS
- The Gold Standard for Sustainable Events
Speaker: Ken Hickson – CEO, Sustain Ability Showcase Asia
- Designing Conference Experiences That Matter to Your Audience
Speaker: Raven Chai – Founding Principal Consultant, UX Consulting
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in Events
Speaker: Eugene Yang – CEO, Actigage Pte Ltd
We’re pretty psyched to hold our first ever annual conference at The American Club, Singapore.
Yes, this is the same venue where we held a talk for government agencies and enterprises on the use of cloud-based event management software. For those who attended the talk previously, you’ll find it pretty familiar. I thought the ambience and food were pretty good.
If you’re curious as to how the talk went, check out the video here:
Don’t wait a moment longer. Register now and save your spot!
Understand how social media, inbound marketing, sustainability and other aspects of event management play a major role in your events at the GEVME Xchange 2016.
I’ll see you there. Come and say hi!